iPhone has ruined my life. Do not let it ruin yours. Here is my story, so that you can live wiser based on my misfortune:
Phase 1: Pre-iPhone.
Wow, look at this cute/sleek google/htc/samsung/nokia/whatever smartphone that's not iPhone. It can do everything that iPhone can do, and more! And it costs so much less. It's pink and colorful and whatever. I am happy with this. No, seriously, I am happy with this.
Phase 2: iPhone
No thinking required. Too easy. Life is perfect.
Phase 3: Post-iPhone
I have a machine in my hand, they tell me it's a phone, but I can't figure out how to turn it on.
Oh okay, two hours have passed and I turned it on. Now, how do I make a call?
What has happened to my life? Where have all my friends gone? Life is over.
Phase 1: Pre-iPhone.
Wow, look at this cute/sleek google/htc/samsung/nokia/whatever smartphone that's not iPhone. It can do everything that iPhone can do, and more! And it costs so much less. It's pink and colorful and whatever. I am happy with this. No, seriously, I am happy with this.
Phase 2: iPhone
No thinking required. Too easy. Life is perfect.
Phase 3: Post-iPhone
I have a machine in my hand, they tell me it's a phone, but I can't figure out how to turn it on.
Oh okay, two hours have passed and I turned it on. Now, how do I make a call?
What has happened to my life? Where have all my friends gone? Life is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment